Thursday 22 October 2015

Knowing God, Knowing me

Today I am looking at Psalms 139
('Search me, God, and know my heart: 
test me and know my anxious thoughts' - v23)

When thinking about true and sound wisdom, I have come to learn that this consists of two parts; the knowledge of God and of ourselves.
I have always tried to be a honest person and true to my friends. I hope they have shown me the same respect. For only by their honesty, I can be a better person and gain God's knowledge and wisdom.
So to have a happy and fulfilling life and reflect the love of God.
We can also invite the Holy Spirit to guide us on our journey as we experience our day to day life.
God has always blessed me and I am truly thankful for His gracious love.
Life is like a cup of coffee...


Thank you for sharing
 blessings xx

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...