Sunday 5 July 2015

Wisdom and Life


Today I am studying Proverbs 8:22-36
("Then I was beside him as a master craftsman; And I was daily his delight, Rejoicing always before him"-v30, NKJ)

When I thought about this scripture it reminded me of a time when I lost my house keys (we have all been there!!), trying to remember when I last had them and coming up with the plan to 'start from the beginning' and retrace my steps, eventually I found them.
'In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God'( John 1:1). Proverb 8 reflects that wisdom, was there from the beginning, 'I was appointed from eternity,from the beginning, before the world began-v23. The craftsman at our Father's side as He created the world. The wisdom that laid the earth's foundations perfectly for life. From reading various articles, I believe that the structure of the universe can be determined by a series of  fundamental constraints that shape its contours and development. Had these been different, the universe would have taken a very different form and life as we know it, could not have existed. The design of the universe has enabled us to sustain life.
In God's wisdom, all creation have air to breathe, water to drink, food to eat and a place to stand. We are no accident and our lives have meaning. In God's great wisdom, He formed the universe and we were always part of the plan.
Praise be to our God.



Thank you for sharing this spectacular video - 
End-Times- Prophecy.
God bless x

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...