Monday 27 July 2015

What is stopping us


Today I am looking at 1 Samuel 2:3
("Do not keep talking so proudly, 
or let your mouth speak such arrogance ...v3")

I read a article the other day about some researchers who conducted an experiment in which frogs were placed in separate glass jars and covered with lids to stop them from escaping (this didn't sit with me well but I continued to read it). At first the frogs kept jumping, trying to escape, but kept hitting their heads on the lids. Over a period of time they stopped jumping, so the researcher removed the lids but the frogs made no attempt to escape. Their investigation lead the researchers to believe that the frogs had formed a belief system that the top of the jar was as high as they could go...
There are many things to consider in the above paragraph but my main point is are we holding on to a limiting belief system and sabotaging our future? "I'm too young, too old, I'm a woman, I'm the wrong nationality, I'm disabled.  I'm don't have talent and not educated. Or sometimes worse, are we using these examples as weapons against other people, which can be damaging... be mindful.
God see us all and knows what is in our heart.
I read a post today and it said "Listen and silent has the same letters... think about it."
Jesus thank you for your unconditional love, guidance and protection.


Thank you for sharing this video -
MasterOfLyrics
God bless x

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...