Tuesday 14 July 2015

Reflecting on Life


Today I am looking at Proverb 6:6-11;
Matthew 6:25-34
('Go to the ant, you sluggard: consider its ways and be wise!'(6:6)

I remember when I was in my teens, having the privilege of visiting a family, who lived in a farm-house in the middle of the Swiss Alps. I recall sitting outside their home and as I looked up, I was surrounded by beautiful mountains. There was all sorts of green foliage at the bottom of them and the tops were dusted with snow. The sky was light blue and the clouds looked like cotton-wool, slowly floating above me. The hot air warmed my skin and the sun was glowing so intensely, I had to shield my eyes. I felt completely relaxed. It was the most peaceful place that I had ever been to and I was in awe by the whole experience. God's presence and the magitude of His wisdom was all around me. It was perfect.  Looking back now, I have a better understanding, awareness and appreciation. I feel so blessed.
Proverbs encourages us to 'go to the ants' and Jesus directs us to look at the birds and consider the flowers, to see the recognition of God's wisdom that is written into the very DNA of creation.
To reflect and observe an understanding of God's character, so that we can have better knowledge, understanding and attitude in our daily life . To take more consideration and be aware of our actions, so that we can have peace in our hearts.
Creation is not just a backdrop of our lives, it declares God's glory. Not to mention His infinite grace and His love for all creation.
For this I am truly thankful and grateful Lord.



Thank you for sharing this delightful video -Massage Pro CE
God bless x

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...