Thursday 4 June 2015

Getting wisdom


I am looking at Proverbs 3:13-26

(Blessed our those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding- v13)

Every day I have to make decisions and choices, life can be so challenging and demanding.Whatever action I take, will have consequences, so how do I make the right choice?
Reading these verses really put it beautifully in prospective for me.
Wisdom is more precious than rubies and is more profitable than silver and gold.

"By wisdom the Lord laid the earth's foundations, 
by understanding he set the heavens in place; 
by his knowledge the deeps were divided, 
and the clouds let drop the dew".

The whole bible contains God's wisdom.

The video below is a great example of how great our God is.



Thank you for sharing.

God bless x

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...