Saturday 27 June 2015

Wisdom requires us to stop


Today I am looking at Mark 1:35-39

(Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed-v35)

I remember taking my son to school one day and being in a complete rush. In my hast, I quickly parked the car and bolted out of the driver's seat. Not paying attention I turned and walked into the lamp-post by my car. in panic mode and a very painful, throbbing head. I took my son to school. Still on automatic pilot continued on my journey.
I was on a long road with not much traffic and as I continued to drive, I saw a car on the same side of the road, heading towards me flashing their lights. at that point I realized I was on the wrong side of the road. Thankfully, I pulled over and stopped. I was blessed that day.
It is so easy to get caught up in our fast pace lifestyle, going along and not caring for our own needs and being on the go all the time, not noticing the important things.
In this scripture Jesus is showing us that it is important to stop, spending time in prayer. Evan when everyone was looking for him, he knew his purpose and continued on.
Sometime it is easier to just keep going, as it could be a way of blocking out pain and ignoring that we are broken in some way, rather than allowing God to heal, restore and guide us.
With 'time wisdom' it encourages us to stop and listen to our loving Father's words of healing and direction. True fruitfulness and love comes from connection with God as my blog "Wisdom requires Strategy" video shows.
Thank you Lord for being my comforter - Amen.


Thank you for sharing this beautiful video- 
TheDreamers2000channel.

God bless x

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...