Wednesday 27 May 2015

Ask, seek, knock


Today I am also studying Matthew 7:7-12

(Ask and it shall be given to you; seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you - v7)

My first encounter with God was when I was in my teens, I wasn't particularly interested in seeking God at that time but unusual circumstances happened and they seemed to draw me to Him. When I look back, I know now God was looking out for me. He knows everything about me and has never let me down. I am so blessed to have God in my life.
I know in my heart that God loves me,  He wants me to be happy and has always protected me, even when I have walked away from Him. God has always answered my prayers. He is patient, loving, faithful, trustworthy, supportive and understanding. He is my rock.
The video below shows just how much God loves us, all we have to do is ask, seek and knock... "there is power in the name of Jesus"

Father, thank you for loving me so much.



Thank you to NVY HUMAN VIDEO YOUTH SERVICES for sharing this amazing video.

God  bless x

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...