Friday 29 May 2015

Spiritual fruit

Today I am studying Matthew 7:15-20

"By their fruit you will recognize them... Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit"(vv16-17)

The scripture reminded me of this...
A while ago I was surfing the net and came upon a very interesting article, a young student was doing an experiment on testing microwaves. She got herself two plants. She gave one plant water that was pure natural water. The other plant, she gave with the same water but it had been heated up in the microwave and then cooled down to room temperature. Every day she watered the plants with equal amounts of water and at the same time. As the days went on, the plant with the natural water, bloomed and grew strong but unfortunately the plant with the microwave water, withered and dried up.

What is a false prophet? I am not qualified to say who is or who isn't. I listen to people talking about what the bible means and am grateful for their help but I listen with my heart more and if it doesn't make sense to me I ask God in prayer to help me. I can't judge anyone I still have problems with my own plank. Jesus says "Watch out" which implies to me that we all have to do our part, it is a two way relationship.

In 2 Peter 1:5-8 - "For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.  For if you possess these qualities in increasing measures, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ".
I trust in God and know he will lead me the right way. He has never let me down and I am never alone.



Thank you for sharing this video.

God bless x

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...