Monday 4 May 2015

Where has the time gone??

Hello...
Where has the time gone?? trying to get into bloggin has been a challenge for me, not knowing what would be interesting, So I give up and decided to just "wing it" I have a YouTube channel as I love music. Its good for the soul. I spend time on that,  I  have also been interested in Bible studying so I will use that for my inspiration.
Today I looked at Matthew 5:1-12 Jesus is talking to his followers on the mountainside, about his Kingdom. It must have been amazing to have been there, seeing him and listening to him and to know that Heaven is a peaceful place, no pain and no suffering.

Jesus help me to understand your teachings
so that I can draw closer to you
Amen

God bless x

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...