Saturday 9 May 2015

Blessings



Today my study reading is John 1:16 -

"From the fulness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another".(v16)

How many times do we say "Bless you" in our daily life.
When someone shows me a kind act and it has really change my situation or helped me, I always thank them and say "bless you". It gives me joy to know that God turns his face towards them and gives them peace.
The definition of blessing in the English dictionary has many meanings but the two that stood out for me was 'bringing happiness' and 'worthy of deep respect'.
Life can be so challenging and sometimes impossible to cope with but God never changes, He longs to give us His love and blessings.


Gracious and loving God,
 Thank you for providing me with your wonderful gifts and protecting me always. 
Bless all people in the world, especially those who feel sad, lonely, unloved, 
desperate and lost.
That they will know your love and grant them peace in their hearts.
Amen 
God bless x

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...