Tuesday 26 May 2015

Don't worry, be happy

Today I am studying Matthew 6:25-34

(Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life)

Worry... I think we all have at sometime or another come under this category. I worry a lot and with all the pressures of life around us, it hard work to be happy. However, I am getting better.
Jesus is right, Look at creation, its awesome. There is nothing more breathtakingly beautiful than listening to birds singing, they pick berries to eat, they collect twigs to make their nest. They busily get on with their life.
God has provided the basics. It's down to us to choose what we do with them, He never said it would be easy but he is telling us here that we should consider what is important to us, regarding our needs.
When I watched the video below, it really put this scripture in prospective for me, I was speechless. We are blessed to have the opportunity to see how great God is,
Jesus said "Are you not much more valuable than they?"...wow
Worrying will not change my problems but I believe that putting my trust, praying and giving them to God will.
Having that reassurance does make me happy.



Thank you for sharing video
God bless x

National Prayer Weekend

CWR National Prayer Weekend  (28th- 30th September 2018) National Prayer Weekend brings thousands of Christians together to pray fo...